At BrandRPM, you will be the solution for any prospect, coach, client, and organization that needs athletic uniforms, custom team apparel, equipment, and accessories.
We offer and reward our Team Sales Representatives with a competitive draw-on-commission salary, auto and cellphone stipend, company laptop, and benefits — medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life insurance, a 401(k) with company match, paid personal time off, paid holidays, and more.
As a Team Sales Professional, here’s what you can expect:
- You won’t be chained to a desk — you create your schedule.
- You will share your passion for athletics and scholastic sports, while partnering with leading national and international apparel and equipment brands.
- You will build strong relationships with Youth Recreation, Middle Schools, High Schools, Colleges, Universities, and other potential team associations and prospects.
- You’ll be part of a community and the face of BrandRPM. Our affiliations are strong and the business, volunteerism, and community relationships we develop are deep.
- When you first join BrandRPM, you will participate in orientation and training designed to bring you quickly up to speed on BrandRPM sales culture and systems, all supported by a team of Account Managers — support and training that continues throughout your BrandRPM career.
- And… You’ll get rewarded with competitive pay and commissions — you put in the work, and you’ll reap the rewards.
- Seek new business opportunities and involvement with sports organizations across an assigned territory to develop a referral network.
- Establish and cultivate community contacts with decision makers, coaches, and athletic directors.
- Generate revenue and meet sales and growth targets.
- Maintain open lines of communication with customers, vendors, and team sales management.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, and feedback gathered through field activity and data analytics to team sales management.
- Utilize BrandRPM proprietary order processing system to enter and manage orders.
- Maintain accurate and organized files.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a competitive sales environment. A sports-related background is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, or Marketing preferred.
- Strong social, customer service, and communication skills — in fact, we’d be really impressed if you came to this role with related experience and/or training in sales.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Experience with order processing, eCommerce, and sales tracking systems.
- Proficiency with a laptop or tablet and working knowledge of Microsoft Office—Word and Excel.
- A valid driver’s license and auto insurance from your current state of residence. Driving is required.
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach, lift, carry, and deliver parcels that individually could weigh up to 40 pounds. Energy and flexibility of movement is essential.